FUTURES & CASH BIDS
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
The Winter 2021 CHS Big Sky newsletter is now out. Read a summary of last fiscal year written by Keith Schumacher, CHS Big Sky General Manager, see the final FY2019-20 patronage rates, and meet b ...(continue reading)
Our annual CHS Harvest for Hunger food, funds and grain drive kicked off on March 1. Consider participating in our raffle for a chance to win a pellet grill, YETI cooler or a processed hog. Procee ...(continue reading)
The Summer 2020 CHS Big Sky newsletter is out now. Hear from CHS Big Sky Producer Board Chair Courtney Herzog, learn about the MyCHS app, and meet location manager Gary Friesen. Read it all here.< ...(continue reading)
As you are aware, the impact of the global pandemic caused by COVID-19 continues to rapidly evolve. Safety is a core value for CHS Big Sky and includes a focus on the health and wellbeing of our e ...(continue reading)
Make sure you RSVP today!
CHS Big Sky has sent out a Spring Newsletter to all of our customers!
If you didn’t get the chance to look at one, click the picture or the link below!
CHS Big Sky Spr ...(continue reading)
Payback Equis Ultramin Horse – Pressed Blocks for your Equine Friend!
Payback 12-6+ Mineral – Pressed Blocks for Cattle
Payback Ultramin 12-12+ – Pressed Blocks for ...(continue reading)
CHS Big Sky is proud to bring you our new commercial!
The ad began running on November 1st, 2017.
Inca ...(continue reading)
CHS Big Sky will be holding three Land as Your Legacy seminars in early November!
If you haven’t already started thinking abou ...(continue reading)
- Published April 7, 2021CHS Reports Fiscal 2021 Second-Quarter Results
- Published March 17, 2021Planting safety checklist
- Published February 24, 2021Danger within: Know the risks of grain bin entry
- Published February 22, 2021Introducing an easier way to pay CHS
- Published January 28, 2021CHS to host February-March educational grain webinar series
- Published January 8, 2021CHS reports $69.7 million in first quarter fiscal 2021 net income
- Published December 11, 2020CHS Inc. owners elect seven board members during CHS Annual Meeting
- Published December 8, 2020Join CHS for a mid-December grain market outlook
- Published November 6, 2020CHS reports fiscal year 2020 net income of $422.4 million
- Published October 26, 2020Jay Debertin: Update to CHS owners