As you are aware, the impact of the global pandemic caused by COVID-19 continues to rapidly evolve. Safety is a core value for CHS Big Sky and includes a focus on the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, customers and owners, and the communities in which we live and work.
We understand that spring is here, and I want to emphasize; we’re still operating to serve our growers and customers. Our locations are continuing to operate normal business hours of 8 AM to 5 PM and will be extended as needed during the spring planting and growing season.
CHS Big Sky has implemented the following changes as we do our part in minimizing the spread of illnesses:
- We respectfully ask you to contact us through phone or email whenever possible. Most of our locations have enacted split shift schedules; staff that can work remotely, have been asked to do so and will be available via phone or e-mail to meet your needs.
- If you need a grain check, please contact us and we will mail it promptly, deliver it to local bank for deposit or setup a pickup location outside of the office.
- We are following diligent sanitization schedules at all our locations to prevent possible spread of illnesses
- We are also asking all staff and visitors to adhere to the 6-foot distance recommended by the CDC to reduce virus spread.
- For in-home propane leak checks, inspections or service; customers will be asked to complete a simple screening questionnaire prior to any CHS employee providing in-home service work.
- For product deliveries we are communicating with drivers to limit contact with customers to prevent possible virus spread
- For the safety of our customer and employees, we have restricted face-to-face meetings. Our sales and procurement staff will conduct business via phone, text or email. As a company that prides itself on the relationships we have built, this will be a difficult change. However, face-to-face meetings pose a greater risk for everyone involved. If you need to conduct critical business that requires an in-person meeting, please call to make arrangements.
- We ask you to call ahead for product pickup whenever possible, our team will ensure that everything is ready to load upon your arrival.
We will adjust our practices as necessary in the coming days, weeks or months, Rest assured, it is our commitment that we will continue to provide excellent service and support throughout this unprecedented time, even if we must do it differently. We value your business, your trust in CHS Big Sky and appreciate your understanding during this time. We look forward to resuming normal interactions as soon as circumstances allow.